What do I need to know before my first visit?
- Initial physical therapy evaluations typically last 60 to 90 minutes
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a photo ID and your insurance card
- Download and complete the new patient information forms (optional)
- Private treatment rooms available for all patients
- Treatment programs will be created to address immediate relief from pain & discomfort as well as to provide long term healing and strengthening
- Because every person and every injury is unique, length of physical therapy treatment programs will vary
- A complimentary 30-day follow-up visit will be provided to make sure your recovery is complete
Do I need a referral?
Because we are a direct access provider, most insurance providers do not require a referral from a primary care doctor for physical therapy treatment. Some, including Medicare, do require a referral. Give us a call and we will find out exactly what you need.
What if my insurance does not cover physical therapy?
We have a number of affordable cash pay options for our patients who are not covered for physical therapy by their insurance. Contact our office for specific details.
Do you accept my insurance?
For a list of insurances we accept please download our insurance document.
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call
(480) 832-9308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My daughter and I both suffered from severe carpal tunnel syndrome. She opted for the surgery – and I went to see Mark. After surgery, my daughter’s range was improved, but mine was completely recovered. AMAZING.